Procurement P2P Lead
Position: Interim (8 Month Contract)
Day Rate: £600 - £650 per day
The P2P Lead is responsible for managing and over-seeing end to end service delivery of Procure to Pay (P2P) function across the business. Supporting the transformation of the P2P function, by leading purchase to pay operations and support ongoing finance transformation projects.
Main Responsibilities of the Role Include:
- Lead the Service Delivery / Execution for the P2P function and sub processes (procurement service, invoice processing, payment processing, etc.) in order to ensure an efficient, effective and cost-effective service to the business
- Liaise and co-ordinate with Head of Procurement and Category Managers for determining which suppliers and products (that are compliant) should be added to the P2P system.
- Co-ordinate the process to deliver procurements MI requirements, reports, new supplier controls, approvals and categorisation;
- Carry out a full Purchasing landscape review and create proposal.
- Working with key stakeholders: Procurement, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Comms, IT, the wider business, users, steering group, Suppliers.
- General ownership of all activities required to safely land this important project on behalf of Procurement
- Extensive experience in Purchase to Pay implementation – e-Financials preferred but not essential
- Strong and effective decision-making capacity.
- Effective at interpreting complex and multiple sources of information to make decisions.
- Highly effective collaboration skills.
- Effective at influencing others, Inc. executive management