Procurement Improvement Programme Manager
Position: Interim (9 Month Contract)
Day Rate: £600 - £650 per day
The Procurement Improvement Programme Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of the Programme procurement / contracting strategy, ensuring this is delivered appropriately to the project management teams.
This means that you will take the lead on reviewing existing processes and policies, working on the opportunities for the business to enhance and improve existing standards and efficiencies as well as help manage, identify and resolve issues in various operational areas aiming to introduce long term improvements, with the support of the key stakeholders.
Main Responsibilities of the Role Include:
- Own and develop the improvement plan by work stream, capturing milestones and dependencies;
- Develop a reporting framework for the Programme team and the Procurement Board to ensure the right information is available to the right people;
- Monitor progress against delivery of the Plan;
- Co-ordinate resources as required to ensure that the plan is delivered;
- Act as the key link into the Change function for any information or oversight that they require.
- Extensive experience in Leading Procurement Improvement or Change
- Strong and effective decision-making capacity.
- Effective at interpreting complex and multiple sources of information to make decisions.
- Highly effective collaboration skills.
- Effective at influencing others, Inc. executive management