Contract Management Improvement Lead
Position: Interim (9 Month Contract)
Day Rate: £600 - £650 per day
The Contract Management Improvement you will take the lead in the management of operational functions of the coordination practice helping the leadership to analyse and improve organizational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity and efficiency.
This means that you will take the lead on reviewing existing processes and policies, working on the opportunities for the business to enhance and improve existing standards and efficiencies as well as help manage and resolve identified issues in various operational areas aiming to introduce long term improvements.
Main Responsibilities of the Role Include:
- Simplify how RFP's are being prepared, standardising across the business with the prospect of moving into Operational analysis, looking at processes across the business and how these can be improved on a national basis.
- Management of the pricing and procurement of the vendors
- Driving efficiencies throughout the business ensuring standards are applied at all times.
- Procurement analytics’ - looking at processes, structures and project managing these
- Gaining an in depth understanding of the financial aspect of the business, liaising with the Finance team and running financial analysis.
- Ensuring project co-operation with providers to create more transparency.
- Extensive experience in delivering process and control improvements in a procurement environment.
- Public Sector Procurement
- Resource analysis
- Structure reviews
- General understanding of HR policies