Category Manager - HR
Position: Interim (9 Month Contract)
Day Rate: £500 Per Day
The HR Category Manager will lead the full end to end procurement cycle for all HR category which will comprise of permanent and contingent labour, on boarding services, consulting services, insurances, benefits and rewards, learning and development, and payroll services.
Main Responsibilities for the Role will Include:
- Collaborating with Regional Heads of Procurement & HR to drive category strategy for Temporary & Contingent Recruitment / Labour across multiple sites.
- Subject Matter Expert for Resourcing & Labour, demonstrating expertise across Staffing Solutions.
- Effectively planning and implementing excellent strategy for the HR category, including the tenders for contingent labour and rewards.
- Partnering with the HR Leadership Team to continue Procurement's evolution and gain increasing control over budgets and key suppliers
- Engage with a range of stakeholders within the UK and overseas from junior to board level
- In depth knowledge of HR category management.
- Experience of leading and implementing a broad range of category projects, in managing supplier contracts, and ensuring service performance and reporting within a medium to large multi-site organisation
- Ability to demonstrate experience in category knowledge and credibility with subject / market expert suppliers and customers
- Range of demonstrable negotiation styles that reflect our category portfolio
- Proven track record of delivery in a fast-paced procurement function.
- Knowledge of the supply market
- Good communicator
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Able to work autonomously
- Experience in leading teams to deliver